1. Unreasonable loading and unloading time: automatic feeding mixer can't install level machine in the silo, so it basically has time control. How to set the time parameter? The setting of loading and unloading time is relatively simple. In the first use, first set a relatively short time, and then add it slowly according to each suction position. When the material level reaches the suction port, then subtract one second is the reasonable time. The discharging time is one second after discharging. There are two advantages in this way: one is that the material level is too high, which will cause great damage to the filter element; Second, the material can be put clean every time.
2. Whether the feeding rate of the automatic feeding mixer is reasonable: the correct way is that the material forms a certain gas-solid mixture ratio at the suction port and the air, and flows into the feeder evenly under the push of the air flow. At this time, we need to design the silo with air supply function. If the material overstocking time is too long, it may be very hard. At this time, we need to install an oscillator on the silo to break the caked material.
In addition to the above problems, we should also pay attention to the following:
1. Winter construction, we must do: check whether there is ice before starting up; After work, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system, turn off the switch of the water pump, and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
2. When the concrete mixer truck is discharging, if it is found that the water is evaporated and the slump is too low to meet the needs of users, it can add water to the cylinder properly, and then rotate it for 30 turns at the speed of 10-14r / min before discharging, so that the concrete can be fully mixed.
3. In the process of no-load operation of concrete mixer, the mixing drum shall not stop, so as to avoid the local collision between the raceway and supporting wheel when it vibrates, resulting in the abnormal damage of raceway and supporting wheel.
4. The water tank should be filled up frequently for standby. Before adding water to the water tank, the vent valve must be opened to let off the air in the tank; Open the air valve when flushing, and discharge the gas in the water tank after flushing or when it is stopped. When parking in winter, there should be no extra water in the water tank and water supply system to prevent frost cracking. The water tank is only pressurized automatically when supplying water, and the concrete automatic feeding mixer is safe to use. Do not drive on the road with the pressurized water tank.
The highlights of this article are shared by the full-automatic feeding mixer. For more highlights, please click our website: http://www.amerthadana.com , we will have more wonderful content waiting for you to check, welcome to inquire