With the rise of high-rise buildings in the city, the small-scale automatic concrete feeding mixer plays an increasingly important role in the construction site. In order to ensure the normal operation of the small-scale concrete mixer and give full play to the benefits of the equipment, the concrete mixing tank should be repaired and maintained normally. Now let's take you to know how to ensure the safe operation of small concrete mixer
1. Before use:
(1) It is necessary to check whether the self-protection device of the air compressor of the small concrete mixer is reliable and whether the air pressure is stable; whether the water diversion of the water pump is sufficient and whether the pipeline is smooth;
(2) Whether the opening and closing of hopper door, cement gate, intermediate aggregate hopper door and discharge door of small concrete mixer are flexible and reliable;
(3) Also check whether the connecting bolts of the blades of the small concrete mixer are firm;
(4) Check whether the electrical devices are safe and reliable, and whether the action switch of each limit switch is flexible and reliable;
(5) Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in the emergency gearbox at each lubricating point.
2. After use:
(1) The accumulated materials inside and outside the main machine and on the material door of the small concrete mixing tank should be cleaned and washed;
(2) Each lubricating point should be filled with lubricating oil, especially at the sealing part of the shaft end;
(3) In winter, the liquid in the water channel should be drained, and the water and gas in the air storage cylinder of the air compressor should be drained;
(4) After shutdown, all switches should be in non working state and cut off the power supply.
In addition to these routine inspections, small concrete mixers or concrete mixing tanks in operation should be inspected every year. If problems are found during the inspection, timely maintenance should be carried out. If parts of some small concrete mixers are damaged, they should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
The above is about how to ensure the safe operation of small concrete automatic feeding mixer, I hope to help you. If you want to know more, please click to consult us http://www.amerthadana.com Website.